Monday 19 July 2010

Rose Bushes

 I was debating whether to put these on here, as to be fair, they aren't the most dainty of things. When I made my Queen of Heart's Tarts, I had some mixture left over... and some new tins... and some raspberries. 

Now, normal people would have done this:

 

However, I decided to only do this to two cupcakes...for the rest...

I greased my tins...

 

I coloured my mixture...

 

And I baked them for 20 minutes...


Now, i'll fully admit they're not the prettiest of things at this stage, but once you tip them out and even out the top...



They still look fairly ugly.
But once iced...

 


They still looked a little mental, but the more I looked at them, the more I began to love them. These are definitely something I will be wanting to try again, maybe a tad more dainty the second time round. Yet, considering these are made from left overs- they're not to shabby at all!

1 comment:

  1. Greatest Hack Instruments Dragon Metropolis Hack Device V1.
    02 2013 Rapid Down load Linked Documents: 1294, Obtain Speed:
    9723 kb/s

    Also visit my web blog avtoportal09.ru

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails